Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

"Be there and be Blessed"

Lord I come to You today with excitement.  Lord You always surround me with Your love.  You allow me to experience You love in such an amazing way.  You give me Peace daily, You allow me to live each day knowing that You are my Lord and Master and trusting that You alone will prove Yourself magnificent.  Lord Bless this day !

Tonight is Fit for the King, I am going expecting a blessing.  Knowing that God has put me here to glorify God with my life experience.  God gives me a reason and a purpose to push forward.  I have planned a few clever exercises and ice breakers for tonight.  We will not be able to make us of the welcome hall as it is set up for Friday Night Live.  Hopefully the ladies won’t be to let down as they were expecting me to led the boot camp routine.  I was a bet nervous about doing it, but I planned to do it for the ladies as they love this style of workout.  I am praying that the ladies have been successful in their lifestyle change. 

Friday Night Live – I am excited and ready to experience all that God has planned for me to receive.  NCBF events always bless me as I come expecting a blessing.  I am excited about the fellowship and the various breakouts.  Lord use all that are planning the event, work through them as they are your vessels.  Let the newcomers experience Christ in this event and lead the unsaved to the Lord. 

Beauty - Last evening sis Juanita did her thing on my hair.  This sister works in her gifting and is such a blessing to me.  As we ladies know our hair is our glory.  She always allows me to be me in her chair and I appreciate this.  She sees the unmasked me with washed off makeup, gray hair, you name it.  And them right before our eyes she works it out.  We are already planning a summer look.   She works to keep up with new techniques and I respect her skills enough to allow her to work it out on me.   I respect her creativity and try to let her know I really appreciate her.  Her mother makes a natural hair oil that I will be using. 

Fitness:  March 1, 2012 - Today is my 1 year anniversary of my return to True Image.  I praise God for what this program has done for me.  God has allowed me to accomplish my goal and pushes me to move forward in my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment