Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Blondell Hinton working it OUT !

ThankYou Lord for giving us daily strength !  You provide for us in everything we do.  For this I am grateful.

Below is Blondell Hinton, woman of God and fitness guru.  She is TRULY an inspiration to me and many others who she trains.  She is totally committed to healthy living and helping others Get FIT.  If you are ready  and need encouragement contact me for info.  I look forward to 2x week walk/run.  Yes I have been running, getting in at least about a mile of running each time.  I am building up my endurance and I feel great.

God is using her in an amazing way !   Check out her photos, this is just some of her many athletic photos.
                                         

Blondell jumping over FIRE !  Amazing !
Blondell climbing stairs to Sears Tower
Looking all athletic 
Blondell walking in the SNOW !  
In the Mud !  REALLY BLONDELL !  LOL
Blondell cycling
Blondell Water Rafting
Blondell Running

No comments:

Post a Comment