Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, July 13, 2012

NCBF Getting Ready to Get it In !!


LORD I am so very grateful to You.  Your power is magnificent.  Your glory shines brightly in those that are obedient to Your word.  Thank You Jesus !


Well the Lord is so great.  When True Image closed their doors I thought my weight loss support team was done with.  Well I have found support in the awesome women of NCBF.  These women of God are working it out 2x per week and sometimes more. Yesterday our group was lead by Blondell who is a fitness guru for sho.  The real deal, I mean riding 75 mile bikeathons.  I was so inspired by her passion for fitness. She has been such a blessing to NCBF.   She encourages us with humor, she is so awesome.  Falona is tough as nails.  She is so inspirational and dedicated to her routine.  Her and Blondelle are an awesome team .

I will be walking with this group on Thursdays as I have a couple of Monday evening commitments.  We all were able to do our own thing and Blondell, check this out rode her bike back and forth checking on us and encouraging us.  Now that’s awesome.  After our walk/run, run for those that can we waited for people to finish, drank water and talked fitness.  It is like working out and having a support group. 

My body was sore as I pushed myself and challenged my body.  On the ride home I stopped at Walgreen picked up some Epsom Salt and soaked for a long time. 

Thank You Lord !

Now this weekend I am facing two major birthday parties, one for my hair stylist and the other for my son Chris RIP.  I have to be real conscious of the foods I intake over the weekend meaning I may need to eat prior to or take appropriate snacks.  I will do what I need to do as I have worked out hard this week and I don’t want to ruin it. 

Tomorrow morning is my weigh in. I will update you all on my results/progress on Monday.  I pray I lose some pounds and body fat.  I am excited to get on the scale.  I have no fear as I have done well.  God has given me what I need to be successful. 

Thank You Lord. !


No comments:

Post a Comment