Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, July 9, 2012

On My Way ! Join Me !




Praise God for another day on earth !  I am grateful to you for the gift of life.  I am pleased to know that my creator lives within me.  I feel your presence during the storms of my life, I appreciate how you keep me close Lord.  How you guard my heart. Lord continue to work in me.

Starting Monday the 2nd, I begin working out at Nulife Fitness Bootcamp.  If you are interested there is a tab on this page to their website.  Let me tell you the workout was difficult but God gave me the strength to get through it.  It is a lot like True Image Fitness and it is a lot different.  I am already bonding with staff and other ladies, recognizes faces.  I like that  !  The smoothie bar is amazing, they offer a variety; energy, protein, etc.  The ones with protein are considered a meal replacement. 

The actual workout is something else.  I was dripping sweat, my hair was an absolute mess, I had to get an emergency hair appointment.  No joke.  But the great this is it was all worth it.  I lost  4 lbs and some ounces and I lost some body fat.  The workout, water and eating properly works for me. 

Nulife set a goal for me to lose 22 lbs.  That is my first goal.  So of that I have 18 more to go.  I started this week of right, yesterday I ate properly and relaxed.  This week’s plan is to workout 5 times at Nulife and use my treadmill and/or walk.  Drink at least 60 to 100 ounces of water per day, gradually increase and continue with my meal plan.  I am so excited. 

I am going have to plan ahead for my weekend eating as I have a party to attend Saturday and Sunday. 

I continue to do well on my NO BUY I am shocked at myself, but I realize God is working in me around this issue.  I am learning things about myself during this process.  I am being content with who I am and with what God has already blessed me with. 

I had a wonderful weekend, I was with friends on Saturday and there was lots of laughter.  Laughter is good for the soul.  On Sunday I went to dinner with the previous owners of True Image and we had wonderful fellowship.  I feel a lot better as I am going into a new chapter of my weight loss journey, but I will always be a BIG fan of True Image Fitness.

Sunday Service ;  Was awesome, we honored the men of leadership; ministers and deacons.  They are so humble and offer so much of themselves.  They are first line soldiers.  They take they commitment to God serious.  Praise God !

No comments:

Post a Comment