Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, July 6, 2012

I Got a Plan - What's Yours ?


I have set new goals for myself !  I have joined Nulife Fitness Camp and I am enjoying it so much.  The workouts are challenging me in so many different ways.   I have also signed up for Collinwood Rec where there they have Water Walk, Zumba and Bootcamp.

As you can see I am writing again, I was in such a slump due to my recent loss.  I am gradually regaining my strength both physically and mentally. 

Well my new goal is to do something physical every day of the week.  It is Friday and thus far I have done something physical everyday of the week.  I can tell you I feel so much better.  Physical exercise just revives and energizes me. 

Tomorrow a.m. is my first weigh in at Nulife Fitness I am anxious to see my results.  I have not weighed in at home.  I have been drinking an average of 60 ounces of water per day.  I should intake more, but this is a process. 

My first goal set by Nulife is 22 lbs.  No time limit, but I must make progress toward the goal to remain in the program.  I will give you update on Monday how I did.

Plan Workout - Do something everyday; power walk, bootcamp, Water Walk , treadmill or Zumba
             Drink Water – drink 60 + ounces per day, gradually increase
             Eliminate Sugar and Flour from diet
             Pray Daily
            Journal/Blog


Today’s meal – breakfast – oatmeal; with fresh strawberries, blueberries
                                               2 scrambled eggs
                           lunch – salad and fresh chicken breat
                           Dinner – TBA


Yesterday I actually got a pedicure with the massage chair.  I needed it so bad, I just wanted to relax and be pampered.  After my workout today I may stop and get a manicure.

NO BUY
If you remember my journey I am on a NO BUY which means I have significantly decreased my spending on clothes, makeup etc.  I am only buying things I NEED.  I have been so blessed in my obedience.  Through this process my urge to shop has lessened and I don’t want to shop.  Yesterday I went into WALMART to buy some socks to workout in and the line was long and I walked out the store.  Now this is something I never do, I would have stood in that long line and got my shopping fix on.  I felt so good knowing I do not have to rely on shopping to make me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment