Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Review Plan – Updated it – Making Progress




LORD You never stop amazing me.  You are so loving, so gentle and caring.  You care about me in a special way.  Thank You for allowing me to LOVE me.  Sometimes it’s hard because I know me so well !  You know me better and You make sure I stay the course.  Lord allow me to walk in purpose and in Your will.  Thank You  !  Give me strength !

Yesterday was amazing, for me.  I ate correctly with very little regrets.  I worked out and keep it moving.  It was a challenge for me, but I kept my feet moving.  We did some work with 5 lb hand weights focusing on our abs.  Awesome workout and technique.  These are things I can do at home.

I drank 80 ounces of water before I left work, I am working to complete another 80 ounces today.  For breakfast I boiled 2 eggs and ate the whites only.  This reduces the fat, and calories a lot vs 2 scrambled eggs.  I had strawberries (5) instead of banana which had more calories.  For me right now it is educating myself, seeing what works and making the appropriate choices.

Exercise - Today I will be doing a 5 mile walk at Euclid Creek after my hair appointment.  It is good to switch up routine so the body does not get use to the same exercise routine.  Tomorrow I will be walking with some of the ladies from NCBF at Euclid Creek, they meet at 5:30 p.m.  They walk and run I need the push so I am really excited.  I want and need results.  So I have to put the work in to make it happen.  Faith plus works is what I have to do. 

I am encouraged to get it in and reach my first goal of 22 lbs lost.  Nulife did not set a time, so I will do the work and reach there goal hopefully by the fall of this year.  I have lost 4 of the 22 I am happy.  I look back and remember when I would chart how much I needed to lose and it would be 60 lbs and over.  Now it seems so attainable.  Then when I lose the 22 a new goal will be set and I will see where that takes me.  I have learned this is a day by day journey. 

I pray you all have developed a plan that works for you.  If you ever have questions please leave me a comment. 

No Buy – I am still on a no buy and doing good.  I will be purchasing some facial products this week, but I have ran out and the thing is that I didn’t panic and place my order a month ago when it wasn’t in my budge.  Facial products are necessary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment