Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Team Workout

Hey it's me Running - I never stop being amazed at God's Power
1/2 way there- we were TIRED !
Thank You Lord !  Thank You for giving me strength to continue this journey !  Lord I am in love with You. You provide me with what I need, not always what I want but what I need.  Thank You !  Your will be done in my life.

Well what I will say about yesterday's walk is "Super Awesome".  We all worked to our own potential.  We all supported one another throughout the workout and especially at the finish line.  I actually ran at least 1 mile out of the 5.  That amazed me.  I kept running running and running.  I will need to keep at it to build my endurance up.

Our group will be doing a 5K next Saturday morning.  We are all very excited.  We are in the process of ordering t-shirts, something to reflect God and NCBF.

Anyone is welcome to join this group of walkers/runners/bikers.  Group now meets on Tues and Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.  Tues at Shaker and Thurs at Euclid Creek.

This morning I picked up a bag of dry pinto beans and soup broth.  I will be making a pot to replace meat in my meals for the coming week.  Today I have excluded meat also.  I definitely want red meat out of my diet.

This is the second week that I have replaced diet coke with water.  I have only had 2 cans of diet coke this week.  I usually have 7 cans per week and drink from a two litter at home.

I weight in tomorrow a.m.  I am so excited.  I will keep you all updated.

Stay encouraged and follow your plan, modify as needed.


Plan for week of 7-23-12
Eliminate red meat from my diet
Replace with beans and brown rice
Walk treadmill 3 mornings per week
Complete 5 bootcamp workouts
Complete two walks with NCBF (Tues and Thurs)
Drink 80 ounces of water per day
Run/walk 5K Saturday the 28th with NCBF – continue to work toward jogging
2 days this week eliminate dinner and have protein smoothie or fat burner
chew my food slower
drink 16 ounces of water before meals

No comments:

Post a Comment