Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 13 - I Love You Lord !

Day 13

Lord thank you, Lord keep me humble in all that I do today. I want your light to shine through me in all I do. Keep my tongue pleasing to you in all that I do today.

God has blessed me in a special way and for this I am grateful. God shows me His love in such amazing ways. Ways that no other can do. I am so pleased that I look to God for love and He teaches me how to show and give love to others.

Today I will be obedient and eat my meal plan that has been developed for me. I stand in awe of God’s grace, favor and mercy. I want to be able to bless others with what I have found in the Lord. Lord allow me to be a vessel to help Kingdom Building.

I am trying to not be a slave to my scale. But I am, I have been told that by next month this feeling to weigh in every morning will fade away. I am assuming I will feel more confident in the program. To be honest and I hope that I am, I trust that the Lord is working in my program and my numbers are down, but I am just NOSEY, I want to see what it is. I like to document it is apart of me. Lord help me in this area, please. I need to surrender the scale to once a week.

I have a fun filled weekend planned. My cousin’s reception. I am going in anticipation that it will be nice and a way of celebrating family. Dominique is going, I am glad to have this time with her one on one. I want to encourage her and be her mom. We will have fun on the road and I got a hotel room so we can have some mom and daughter time together.

I am praying for my dear friend’s mom, for healing and her recovery and that the Lord’s will be done.

Thank You Lord ! I love You !

No comments:

Post a Comment