Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Monday Awwwwwwe

Lord I want to thank you for working in my life and allowing me to know You. I need You and appreciate Your Love. I am so grateful for the ministery in which You allow me to serve. I am so blessed by each individual You give me.

I had a simple and wonderful weekend. Spent time with family and friends. I attended the baby shower of Camille, it was wonderful and well planned. Dominique and I were there together, and all of her childhood friends with the exception of Lauren. It was really good to see them all together again. They were such sweet girls and are now beautiful women, working and being productive in the world.

My weigh in this week was awesome/the bomb. I dropped 4 lbs, YES, 4 lbs. and happy to say I purchased a size 10 dress. On Saturday I went to Chelsea’, The Cleveland Shop and Flower Child. WOW WOW, Chelsea is all that I have heard about it. I was not disappointed. I picked up 2 dresses one was 12 bucks, I have it on today J and the other was 15, I got 5 skirts for the winter. They are old school vintage, skirt I wore to school in the sixities in good shape. I plan to pair the look of these wool skirts with killer boots, turtle necks, blue jean jacket/or leather and a scarf. I may do a look of the day photo and post one or two of the looks. I am looking forward to wearing them.

Dominique and her friends are giving a costume party this weekend. I am so excited, I plan to go as Patti Labelle. I love Patti and I plan to do her justice J

Yesterday’s sermon was awesome. It reached into my soul and worked. God thank You for everything.

Praise Report ! I went into prayer about something that I felt passionate about over the weekend. I waited for God and He gave me the words to make respectful confrontation. Things worked out for the good of everyone and we moved on. This was the Lord because in the past I would have been real upset and probably said some things I would have regretted. Thank You Lord for giving me patience and keeping me calm. Victory Victory is the Lord's !! He will fight your battles if you allow Him !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment