Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 6 – To be absent from the Body is to be present with the Lord !

Lord I am thanking you for everything you have in store for me and my family. Lord give us peace in our lives today and forever. Lord your will was done and I don’t understand it but You loved him more than I. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. RIP Chris Jordan Thank you Lord for giving him to me.

I started my day off with pray with my sponsor, oh what a woman of God. God has truly blessed me with fantastic people in my life. This is due to God. May He always get the glory. My day will be glorious. I will pray, eat properly, hair appt (relaxing time), and Life Group; Celebrate Recovery.

A day of Glorifying God !

No comments:

Post a Comment