Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Peace

Day 12

Almighty God, Prince of Peace, My Provider ! I love and adore You for who You are. I am still grateful for the young woman who gave her life to Christ Sunday. This blessed me so much !

Last night’s Meeting was great, I love the fellowship and us coming together for the common cause. As I listen to the qualifiers and others who share, I hear myself in each and every one of them. Their stories touch me and I understand their journey. These people open up and share secrets of their life in order to help others. I am praying that as I prepare myself my story will bless others in the group. I love the order of the group, you have freedom to participate but no one person overly dominates in group. It is a nice blend and well worth my time.

I love my current meal plan because it is a no brainer, no fuss, it is simple. So simple I don’t even have to log it only responsible to share it with my sponser in the a.m. I will be out of town soon and I am praying that God will provide my meals and I know He will.

I am praying for organization and follow through. Also praying for my family for strength.

Peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment