Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 7 - One Week - One Day at a Time

Day 7 – One Week – One Day at a Time

God you are awesome, your magnificent power amazes me. I am grateful for how You work in me, continue to help me grow me and pour into me.

This has been one of the best weeks of my life. Seriously ! I feel so at peace with things right now. A few days I was tripping out on the thought of never having pizza or cake again. Then I thought very carefully about the philosophy of the program which is “One Day at a Time” one meal at a time, why am I worrying about what I’m gonna eat in the future, I need to handle today and let tomorrow take care of tomorrow. The lightbulb went off and I was so relieved.

This weekend is full of fun, I will run around and shop with Sabrina and Shiann and Saturday is Night Town then Sunday, Worship and Praise then Tree’s birthday party. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment