Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 27 - Good Things

Praise God ! I give You thanks for everything in my life, whether big or small. I am so feel so honored to have You in my life. Thank You for blessing those around me and I am praying for your favor, grace and mercy.

For the last few days I have had contact with a friend who is so full of the word and is a prayer warrior. When I see her name in my caller ID I get excited because I know we will rejoice in the Word and discuss God’s goodness. Yesterday I chatted with a friend who loves the Lord and knows that God is faithful and provides. I thank the Lord for putting these dear sisters in my life to help remind me of your goodness and to witness the miracles in their lives. Ohhhhhh my sponsor is awesome and I start every morning by speaking and praying with her. I have a woman of God who I email throughout the day to discuss the FA program. I praise God for her soooo much she is so kind and patient. Good Things are happening to those around me.

This this thus far I have not weighed in. I have not felt the need. I am less curious. Praise God ! I am taking this one day at a time. God is blessing me I feel less anxious about daily weigh ins.

(look of the day LOTD) - Today I wore a green sweater dress that I have had for about 8 or 10 years. It is a good quality so it has lasted over time. It is ladylike. I wore my silver heart necklace I got on clearance from Charming Charlie. I am enjoying it a lot. Best thing is I fit it, and it is comfortable. I wore green leggings and my high low heel boots.

Things to Do: Clean the House really good ! Live !

No comments:

Post a Comment