Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 20 – TWENTY DAYS – Grateful for each day !



God is amazingly awesome ! Lord I thank you for everything !
The good and the bad. Give me strength and courage. I am grateful !

Last evening was good. Life Group was good fellowship, I am beginning to gain new relationships with other believers. This is really nice. Group leader was good and we did a good food game.

Yesterday I worked out and Takeema was the instructor. We used the large balls and they give a good workout/toning. It is nice that True Image incorporates other activities help us lose and tone. Switching up is good for our bodies.

Yesterday I referred a coworker to FA. I am praying the Lord’s will in her life. I am witnessing to as many as ask for help. I want others to feel as I do. No sugar No Flour ! Awesome !

I need to handle some business and do some organization at home. I need to clean my closet of clothes and take some to the tailor for alternation. I have to find a reasonable tailor. This morning I put on a dress that was 2 sizes too big. Good feeling, but I really wanted to wear that dress LOL So now I will gradually take one dress at a time to have altered, be careful to only take the ones I want to rewear and then put other clothes in parking lot swap.

Tonight Jayden and Ariel will go to the circus. I gave my ticket to Ariel so she could enjoy the show with him. I will go to my hair appointment and Wednesday prayer service and Life Group. This is where I belong. I also cancelled going to Cedric the Entertainer this weekend. I need to get my house in order and prepare for church on Sunday. Saturday I have to go see my insurance agent and then I will ride over to Chelsea’ and Flower Girl/Child and hopefully find some nice vintage pieces.

Until I blog again, see you and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment