Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 4 – Through the Eyes of a Child

I’m thanking God for all His Blessings ! Lord you give me peace, love and understanding. And your awesome Favor is awesome. You are so worthy ! I am thankful !

I have been so blessed to have joined two programs that help keep me focused and one keeps me focused on God’s goodness. I am looking forward to my meeting, I am expecting to hear good word.

I had lots of fun at Disney on Ice yesterday. Jayden and the kids were so excited about the show. Jayden pointed, laughed and clapped throughout the show. I am so pleased I was able to experience this with him. It’s official he calls me mama. I love it. We had dinner after the show, I am praying he calms himself down a bit, he is hyperactive and doesn’t accept no well. On Saturday I had to tap his lil legs. He told me to “be nice”, he is something else. I love this lil child. LOL

On Saturday at my True Image weigh in I had lost 6 lbs since my last weigh in. I felt so blessed to be able to be an example to other women who were there to experience it. Now I have not weighed in about a month. This means I was able to stay focused during the wedding and the repass , and all other activities of my life. What I have noticed is that prior to FA I had begun to not eat seconds or take plates home. I stay in the moment eat what I have and allow God to provide me with my next healthy meal. FA is teaching me disciple and focusing on God to help and provide what I need. Yesteday during Disney on ice, I felt like eating all the unhealthy things but I sampled someone’s else palm full of popcorn/chips and that was it. Real good for me. Jayden and I watched the show, he watched it with so much excitement, he didn’t even want to eat. He enjoyed the show and did not need the pleasure of food, I followed his example.

I am praying for good health, and being successful in the areas of my life that God needs me to be. I am some fun things coming up and I am grateful to have family and friends that enjoy my company as well as I enjoy theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment