Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 29 - Forgiveness

Lord I am so sorry for not focusing on You as I should. I operated in the flesh and for this a humbly ask forgiveness.

Yesterday was pleasant until about 4:35 the enemy tried to use me and he did. I was able to shake it off and have talked it out with my support. I am so grateful to have employment so I need to act like it. I was operating out of pride and knew what I was doing was wrong.

Worked out with the exercise balls at True Image. It is so nice, I need to pick up one with the sand it. I may get two so we can have group workouts at home.

Tonight begins my weekend. Thank you Lord ! I have lots of things planned out and hopefully things will work according to God’s plan. Tomorrow is my True Image weigh in, God’s will be done. I have not weighed this week, this is a major accomplishment that God has helped me with.

Not much to say, got some things to do. See ya !

God Bless !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment