Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 15 - Excitement

Lord thank You for giving me Focus and Peace in my life.

My day started off well, I went to True Image at 6:00 a.m. I liked it I had not done that to my recollection before. It started me off feeling good. I may incorporate more a.m. exercise in my week to free up my evenings. I believe Monday, Wednesday and Friday are a.m. classes. I want to try it. I weighed in and had dropped 2 lbs. Bringing me down 63 total lbs.

I am anxiously excited about leaving today for my cousin’s reception. I am packed, just need to do a couple of things prior to pulling out. I am praying for a safe trip and a trip of peace.

Lord thanks for freeing up my spirit I feel so equiped to live the life you have blessed me with.
Thank you Lord my peace in my life !


Be back Monday for updates, I try not to blog over the weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment