Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 21 = 3 weeks of No Sugar/No Flour

Thank you Lord for allowing and giving me what I needed to face ONE of my fears this morning. I faced the giant. Lord I need to address other areas, before it gets worse. Lord you are amazing.

Yesterday, Ariel, Jayden, Tree and her grandchildren went to the circus. They had so much fun. I chose to give my ticket to Ariel and let her enjoy the circus with Jayden and I went to my hair appointment and to Life Group. I was blessed by both of my fellowships. Life Group was amazing, I love the ladies in my group.

Ok OK OK, I weighed in this morning. I admit I am a slave to my scale. I drop another pound. So far I am down 3 lbs since my weigh in on the 14th. I will officically weigh in at True Image on Saturday morning. I am coming closer to my goal. If my calucations are correct I have 2 more lbs to lose to be at Level 4 of True Image program. Yesterday, I had some graphic work done on my after picture which I posted yesterday. I plan to give it to True Image to display on the Wall. I have never felt successful at weight loss until now. The combination of TI and FA is what I needed. The spiritual component is awesome.

I plan to drive over to Chelsa’ on Saturday to see if I can locate a nice vintage dress. I have never been there and I would like to experience the store. I have heard nice things about it. I plan to go alone so I can really focus, unless the Lord leads me another way. When I shop alone I tend to shop with my closet in mine, remembering what I have, and relying on myself to know what looks best on me. It’s so crazy but it is true.

My supervisor has been out of the office for the past two days. I have been working to be a good steward and do my best job possible. Praise God !

No comments:

Post a Comment