Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 22 - weekend of fellowships

Lord I thank You for friendships! I thank You for family! I am loving all the support You have surrounded me with so much LOVE. Thank You !

Yesterday was absolutely wonderful ! I had a productive day at work. Working the FA program has improved my ability to be task focused and doing things without worries what lies before me. Thank You Lord. After work Ariel, Jayden and I went to the Mall, we window shopped. Ariel is going to a concert and is looking for a certain outfit that is within her budget. I eyeballed some jeans, I want some skinny/straight jeans that I can roll at the cuff with a cute blazer and scarf. Tomorrow I still plan to drive to Chelsea and maybe just maybe I can find a nice vintage dress.

I worked out yesterday, we used the balls, I love working out with the balls they are less stressful to the body and engage the core really nice. I gave my after photo to Debbie she liked it. I am praying others will be blessed by it when it is placed on the wall. There are many success stories on that wall, I am grateful I have a story to share. Tomorrow at weigh in I am praying to have lost 3 lbs. If so I have two more lbs to lose to be at level 4. Yes, ½ price, 2 workouts per week, one weigh in per month. This will be great, less accountability so I will be relying on the Lord just that much more. FA will be another form of support and sponsorship.

I really want to be a trainer, I will see what the Lord has in store for me, or how he plans to use me with my success story.

My weekend is rather simple, I have worship service on Sunday, dinner with Ashley then baby shower. Saturday, Mentor to get Jayden’s Halloween costume, exercise, insurance paperwork, Chelsea J

Chat you all next week !

No comments:

Post a Comment