Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 32- Oh What a Wonderful Weekend - Down 69

Thank You Lord for allowing me to live my life in Peace and want to be of service to others. I appreciate everything in my life and want to work in your will. You listen to my wants and my needs. Lord lead me in your will not my wants.

This weekend was magnificent. I was able to enjoy myself with various friends. I love my family and friends. I had some really enjoyable fellowships Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Sunday’s sermon was awesome. Pastor really brings the word with a passion and he teaches us the Word. I love love love my church family, awesome Kingdom Builders.

Saturday I reached my True Image goal, I am truly blessed. I am at Level 4 meaning I am in maintenance phase. Praise God ! Down 69 lbs. God is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment