Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Blondell Hinton Is Back 150 mile Bike Ride for MS


To God be the Glory !  Lord I thank You for waking me this morning and giving me strength and courage to face another day.  Thank You for the gift of life, for giving me a life of purpose.  I strive to be obedient to Your Word and to live in Your will. Lord continue to help me, walk beside me and cover me Lord.  Allow me to feel Your presence when I am low and pull me up Lord. 
Blondell Hinton - 150 mile ride to and from Cedar Point  for MS - She's Back
To God Be the Glory 
Blondell made her 150 mile bike ride safe and sound, To God be the Glory (TGBTG)!  She amazes me with her courage and strength, so inspiring ! I want to thank God getting our sister and her team back safely.  
I can't wait to hear about it !  So exciting !
_______________________________________________________

The SPIRIT sees the vision, the MIND finds a way, and the BODY is the vessel in which it travels

Personal Training @  All About U Fitness  - I had my first 45 minute session this morning at 7 a.m. Was it worth getting up and getting out that early in the a.m. YES IT WAS.  Eric introduced me to some new machines and I did some familiar things.  It is a total body workout tailored to meet my individual needs.  He said no one workout should ever be the same, so each session will be different, using some of the same but ordered differently.  He pushed me to do more.  Which works for me because at home I won’t push through the pain.  I stop give up and sit on my couch.  Yes I do, please don’t judge me J 

I have access to the facility as long as I am getting personal training.  When my sessions are over the gym fee is fairly priced. Having access will work well on Saturdays, after bootcamp I can get in a few machines.  He is teaching me how to properly use the machines using correct posture.  I will keep you all posted on my outcomes.  I will put a tab on my blog ‘All about U fitness’ so you can check out Eric’s website. 

Now the DRUM ROLL ------  At my Saturday weigh in I had lost 1.6 lbs and about 2% body weight.  Now this is not the 3 lb goal I set for myself, but I am so grateful for this loss.  I will definitely take it.  as mu  J I am down 9 lbs since July 1st .   I am feeling positive about my results and will keep it moving.  So grateful to God for my health and strength !

Question ?  Have any of you ever worked out with a personal trainer?  If so how was your experience ?  Please leave your comments thanks !


Wonderful Weekend !  Amazing fun with family and friends !  Friday evening I went to a gospel vocal competion and a comedy show to celebrate Bro Oren’s birthday.  NCBF Mike Head was one of the comedians, he always cracks me up.  Hilarious !  His President Obama impressions are truly funny. 

Saturday I went to a baby shower that was very well planned and nicely decorated.  I did not eat there I left while they were serving J  I fled from temptation, I had a way of escape and I headed for the door.  I picked up my grandson, Jayden and we went to Chucke Cheese.  I do not photos my SD card is not working properly.  We had a good time together.  He told me he was 2 years old and I was 4.  Funny Right !  He refers to NCBF as Children Church and is always excited to attend.  They say he did a great job.

Sunday’s service was wonderful, the Word is so important, getting it in my heart and mind helps me to live in God’s will.  

Blondell and her team rode for MS - thanks 


Blondell You Rock - TGBTG

No comments:

Post a Comment