Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teresa Brown - Personal Trainer - Her music keeps us all motivated to work it out
                                 


                                    Grateful so Grateful for Your love
                                  Grateful so Grateful for your protection
                                  Grateful Oh so grateful for Your peace
                           Lord You show your love for me and I am grateful
                                         The Lord is my Jehovah Jireh
                                                    I love You Lord
                                                        I love You

WOW WOW WOW !  I am so grateful !  God continues to show His love for me on a day to day basis and for this I am grateful.  He never ever leaves me alone.  He surrounds me with His special love.

Yesterday I had tons of fun, yes I did work, I am talking about after work LOL  I did my boot camp workout and I felt strong enough and motivated enough to push harder.  I have to encourage myself when there is no one there to do it.  So as I worked out and I knew I was pushing through the pain and exhaustion I smiled out loud.  Now I am far from the best in the class but yesterday I was the best me I could be.  I didn't hold back.

After workout I meet with my Monday night bible study group.  We get the word and work to make it enjoyable and more importantly we love the Lord.  We are able to share, study and then apply it in our daily lives.  I look forward to these study groups.

One of the ladies in the group is a personal trainer, Teresa Brown, I worked out with her last Friday morning at 6:30 AM. again I will focus 6:30 AM.  It was a challenging workout, I know my body and and as the day progressed I felt soreness in two areas that I had not felt before.  This encouraged me.  You might say you feel sore and you feel encouraged.  YES because those muscles were made to feel uncomfortable which means it is working. She and I entered into a contract and I will be working out with her on Fridays, and I will continue with Eric on Monday and Wednesday.  Running on Tues and Thursday and Boot Camp 3 times per week.  Getting it in and I feel great.  Now I am sore but mentally I feel so good about what God is doing for me and the ladies that are energized to get healthy.  Blondell is our running/walking coach and she calls me the energizer bunny..... I keep going and going and going !

Our running/walk group meets tonight, I am expecting to start, push through it and have a strong finish.  Tomorrow a.m. I will get up meet with Eric at 7:00 and he works the mess out of me.  I roll my eyes at him alot LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment