Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, April 16, 2012

BREAKING NEWS


BREAKING NEWS – My Pitty Party is Over
I GOT TO DO WHAT I GOT TO DO to get and keep me together 

OK this is my situation !  Not being able to physically exercise has been really bothering me, to the point of depression.  But not to the point where I get up and do something.  Now I could have been doing arm exercises and crutches.  Have I been NO !  I got to get my self up and do it !!! This is real stuff to me.  I know there are other issues more pressing in me and in the world, but right now right here, this is it.  

I have got to put a plan on paper, execute and hold myself accountable.

Treadmill daily – evening or morning depending on my schedule
Water Intake – 8 glasses daily
Food Intake – eat within my meal plan – no sugar no flour
Chart/log my exercise daily
Resume my evening activities

Petty Pary is Over !  I MUST do what I need to do within the range of my level of activity.  I must get up and move to burn. 

My foot is healing in a good way, I will be REAL careful so there are no further injuries.

Pray with me that God’s will be done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment