Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

EXCITED about Things .........

Me and Nique- my baby girl - now grown :) 


Lord today Your love brings me excitement.  I am so grateful for who You are in my life.  You amaze me, I marvel in your many wonders.  You are so great and magnificent.  I am asking You to forgive me of anything that I have done that has stood in the way of me being used as Your vessel.  Lord gives me words that I need to glorify You and bring forth Kingdom Building.  Lord I thank You in advance for all that You have planned.  I thank You solo much.  I thank You for healing; I thank You for be my mother, father, my sister and my brother. Lord humble my heart remove any pride, help me to live a life that honors You.  You give me a great sense of PEACE.

I LOVE my weekends.  The weekends for me give me a break from the day to day.  These days I get to run my errands and take care of some of my needs.  My weekend ventures always interest me.  I am careful of what I plan and I like it to be enjoyable and exciting.  This weekend I will be careful around my eating over the past few weeks since my foot has been injured I have been off the chain.  This week I have been on track.  Thank You Lord.  I have been seeking God’s strength and He has given it to me. 

Friday night, Lord willing I will attend Relationship Night which meets every 2nd and 4th Friday night.  This is an exciting and  amazing night for singles, couples and married folks.  The pastor brings forth the word of God, supporting with scripture and real life examples.  I so look forward to these nights.  I have invited a guess who has shown interest, I pray she can attend, it is such a blessing.  It is one of those things that you wish everyone could be a part of.  If she doesn’t attend I will saddle up and drive with Stephanie H.  Friday is Ariel’s birthday I am preparing a dip for her get to together.  She is usually more excited about her birthday, but some of her plans have not panned out.  Saturday I may be attending Ariel’s cookout or a friend’s baby shower.  I will do as the Lord leads me.  Ohhhhhh, how exciting, Saturday is the last day for Ulta’s 20% off sale.  I may stop in and pick up the large makeup setting spray.  I may, I use it daily so it would be worth it to pick it up J  Also I will stop by the Mac counter and pick up prep and prime translucent powder.  Mac counter is ALWAYS exciting.  Sunday is Worship Service, the Word will be delivered and I am expecting great things.  Get to see the people of God and also see other’s turn their lives over to Christ.  Super EXCITING.  I will prepare my Sunday dinner, Nique may be able to come if her car is operable.  I love our Sunday’s dinners.

Meal Planning:  I plan to do my shopping for my meals this evening to reduce my errands for the weekend.  My grocery list is usually consistent every week; eggs, protein (meats), veggies (fresh or frozen), fruit, instant original oatmeal, bags of lettuce and toppings, yams or red skin potatoes (both baked).  I get my toppings from Heinen’s salad bar, it is already cut up and ready (I’m lazy about chopping), extras as needed; vinegar, garlic, Italian season (Heinens), diet coke, water L, kosher salt, PAM, garlic butter J.  The no sugar, no flour plan keeps things simple.  I cook my proteins in the oven as I get dressed for work, take a protein for lunch and the other one is for my dinner.  It is an easy way of life.  My variety comes in selecting proteins; fish, chicken, pork, beef. I can have shrimp, tuna also.  Other ways to find variety is in my selection of veggies; turnip/mustard, broccoli, peas, string beans.  My salad is usually consistent, I like the salad I like.  My breakfast doesn’t deviate; 2 eggs, banana or apple, 1 oz. original oatmeal (microwave).  My seasoning makes my salad and proteins delicious.  Heinen carries an Italian Season that is delicious and adds so much flavor.  It is costly but it is well worth it.  It is about 7 bucks and I go through a bottle once a month.  I use the frozen garlic cubes and cilantro cubes.  Deliciousness.  I get so excited at my dinner time, because I don’t have to rush through it, I can give God thanks for keeping me on focus and grateful to have a good meal before me.  It is my quiet time with the Lord.  A time of peace.  I never had such peace with my food prior to no sugar, no flour plan.  My meals are so good and tasty.  I thank God for this because when I follow the plan correctly I do not crave other foods. 

Beauty:  I have made an emergency appointment with Ms. Juanita for Friday.  My hair is weighty and I would like some layers.  Excited to see how it turns out. 

PHOTO:  I uploaded a picture my ex-husband took of me and Nique at Jayden’s birthday party in December 2011.  I loved the photo and he got it framed and gave it to me for my birthday.  I was so excited when I saw it and it meant a lot to me.  Nique me and LJ (ex) have a bond as family.  We all knew we wished Chris and my mom were in the shot.  It is like an unspoken thing.  We all feel it and keep it movin !   That was really thoughtful.  He tries to make up for the past, I have forgiven him and we keep it movin !  The watch is my new Michael Kor’s knock off of his boyfriend style, which I ordered through Amazon for 18 bucks.  I have to get some links taken out of it today.  I like it a lot, I was so excited when I got the package, and I couldn’t wait to open it up.  It is a weighty piece which I like, not as weighty as Kor’s but close.  I am such a knock off queen.  I know Kor’s has more quality but I am not able to pay nor can I justify 250 bucks.  But I do love the boyfriend style of watch.


Remember it is "who you know", I know the Lord and he provides me with Godly people.  I will be attending this affair this Saturday morning.  I am so excited about it. " Living Outside Your Comfort Zone", I like being surrounded by such positive people who are working to push themselves beyond their ordinary life.  I networked with Terri at Zoe's event gonegirlgo and we had great conversation.  Praise God !  I will get to stop in the CCO (Cosmetic Company Store) which is in the Solon/Aurora area.  Excited !

See ya !!  Stay in Prayer !  Keep your focus on God !  Remember in everything make sure what you do glorifies God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment