Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Mac is Back

Excellent Customer Service Goes Along Way

Jesus I am grateful to You for who You are in my life.  I thank You daily for Your and protection. You are so gracious.  You show Your love to me in so many ways.  Lord strengthens me and keeps me strong.  When I am weak please move me along in the direction You have mapped out for me.  Lord protects and blesses my family and friends.  Thank You Jesus.

Yesterday I took my Mac Book to the Apple, I had been procrastinating on taking it in.  I get like that sometimes.  I had been using my Kindle Fire and really felt I didn’t need it. They repaired it in a matter of minutes.  The Apple team is one of the BEST customer service models I have EVER experienced.  From the time you walk into the door until you leave the staff extend themselves to you working to meet Your needs.  In all that they did to rescue my Mac there no funds exchanged, they such wanted to know my laptop was in tiptop shape and that I was satisfied.  Hats off to Apple. Boy did I want an IPad but I don’t have a need for one, so I walked right on up out of that place. And what I liked was that they didn’t even try to encourage me to get one, no pushiness, it was amazing.  They took care of what I needed and asked of them. Now that my Mac is Back I will be able to do better with blogging.  I may even be able to weekend blog.  I will see.

Now I need a power cord, I can’t find mine, but I think my Ms. Ariel may have it LOL
A new one is about 80 bucks, even if I get what I need from Amazon with shipping it comes to about 77 bucks.  The laptop is working but I can’t use it.  Aweeeeeeeeee   I wanted to work on something last night and I only had 8 % battery.  But the good thing is that I took it in and the MAC is BACK. My Mac is the most efficient piece of technology that I have ever possessed.  Well my smart phone is pretty slick too.


Newly Ordained Ministers NCBF - Praise God Praise God
 
Yesterday, on FB I uploaded a picture of the newly ordained ministers at NCBF.  What a wonderful snapshot.  These men of God serve our needs with such kindness and patience.  I celebrate their accomplishment and all that God has planned in their lives.  I bless their families as these men of God work to serve others.  NCBF is doing an excellent job at Kingdom building.  They are working in their purpose.

Exercise:  I am in need of it; my body is craving the feeling.  I feel so much better about myself when I am working out.  My foot is better, but yesterday I felt some pain way deep down inside.  I don’t want to mess my foot up further.  In my head I feel soooooooooooooo FAT.  That FAT feeling never leaves my head, and now it is intensified.  I feel like I am doing nothing, at a stand still.  I like the support of my True Image team and miss my workouts.  I miss power walking, I miss my treadmill, and I miss everything.  I am working really hard to eat in moderation.  But at times I feel down and this makes me want to eat.  It is such a vicious cycle.  Lord I am praying that You bless me in this time of my journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment