Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, April 2, 2012

PRAY


Lord you are so great and worthy to be praised !  I am asking that You forgive me of any sins that I may have committed.  Forgive me and continue to love me.  God I love You I am in need of Your favor, grace and mercy.  I feel Your love and know You love me.  Allow me to be content where I am right now.

Over the last few days I have gotten so much rest, I was off of my feet all day on Sunday.  I missed Sunday’s service but needed the day to elevate and rest my foot.  In doing this the swelling decreased wonderfully.  I took some Motrin PM and got some rest.  Now my house is a mess but its ok, I’m not letting anybody in LOL LOL LOL  I received two calls from friends after church yesterday for visits and I politely excused myself from receiving.  I will hook up with them soon.  It was ok to allow myself time to rest.  I did not even cook Sunday dinner, Nique stayed away and so did Ariel and Jayden. 

On Saturday I ran a couple errands and then went to MY BIRTHDAY dinner.  I like MY BIRTHDAY as Jayden refers to any and everybody’s birthday.  The dinner was of 5 star quality.  And best of all the friendship is of 5 star status.  Such a thoughtful act of kindness.  We had lots of laughter, conversation and we even did some beauty researching on You Tube.  Yeah !  Yeah !  Yeah ! 

I really want my foot to heal, I feel bad about it.  I am trying to make the best of it, but it makes me sad L  Pray as I pray for myself !

No comments:

Post a Comment