Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Getting Organized

Getting Organized

Lord thank You for allowing me to get us this morning and deal with things !!!! I thank You for giving me Peace during this storm.  Guide me as I need You to hold my hand Lord.  Remove any feelings of anxiety I am trusting You Lord.

Yesterday was a good day.  Our Life Group met and the ladies are wonderful.  We began to do planning for the upcoming year.  We got excellent feedback and we will incorporate some of their suggestions as we can.  One of the members brought a good Walking Video where we were able to do 1 mile it was really good.  I had never done any of these Video, I was able to do it with my healing foot.  I may invest in one of these tapes.

Today I am really not in the mood to write, this rarely happens.  But I have some things on my mind that I am not clearly dealing with.  I will keep it in prayer, knowing that God will get me through.  As he has done in my past.  I believe God to do miracles and show mercy.  Lord help me keep moving. 

Good things have been planned for me so I will continue to move in the direction of good. I will see you all the next time I blog.

Beatuy:  I picked up two organizers for my makeup.  They were on sale for 5 bucks each.  I will continue to organize my items and get things in order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment