Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wonderfully Made



Lord thank You for dying on the cross for my salvation.  I thank You for the love You showed on Calvary.  You died for my sins and the sins of the world.  I am grateful.  Forgive me of any sins that I have committed.  God I am asking that you remove my character flaws, I want to look more like You oh Lord.  Lord I am grateful, so grateful.  Lord protect my family and friends.  Continue to show Yourself to us.  In time of crisis You are there, protecting and providing.  You are a magnificent Master and I am your servant.  Give me strength Lord as I travel this journey, the journey you have mapped out for me.  Let me do it in alignment to Your will.  Humbly and without pride.

Today has been a day of celebration.  I woke up this morning with thoughts of Olivia.  I was brought to tears thinking about her and the love she had for me and others.  I missed her this morning more than I had in quite awhile.  I miss talking to her and laughing together.  Then God took to a point from self pity to praise and celebration.  I was able to remember the good and be appreciative for the time we had together.  He reminded me that I will see her again and that she is fine.

When I got to work we celebrated the upcoming births of two of my coworkers.  We had a wonderful shower for the both of them and they seemed to be appreciative of our support.  One is due in April and other in June.  Some of our original intake department came back for the shower.  It was sort of a reunion too.  My coworkers are so kind and giving and always supportive.  My previous supervisor came, LOVE HER; she supported me through my storm, giving me time off without question.  We have a special bond; I always jokingly tell her since my mom past she is the best woman walking this earth.  She laughs but she understands my love and respect for her.  She is an excellent team builder and as a result she has been blessed to have worked her way up to AVP of campus programs.  Which means she pretty much runs our campus programs.  Big responsibility, but her team will do most anything for her, because she goes the distance for her team.

Ariel didn’t do the cleaning yesterday, I was disappointed, but she called and was there doing it this morning.  Praise the Lord.   Praise the Lord.  I feel better already.  Can’t wait to go home and elevate my feet in a clean bedroom.  J J J

Beauty :  Well I have decided to begin my You Tube journey.  I have been blessed with help.  As much as I would like to think I am a techno junkie I am not.  I have been really wanting this Channel to benefit others.  I have been real careful to not want to take it on and busy myself with something/hobby and it not glorify God in any way.  I may consider naming it Wonderfully Made instead of Olivia’s Daughter.  It is in the initial phase I will post the launch.  EXCITED  

No comments:

Post a Comment