Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 41 - The Main Event





The Main Event

I praise God for this Saturday morning !! A morning of peace and quiet. My mom is resting and I got to sleep in a little later, no work today ! I am looking forward to the Celebration at NCBF today. My morning has been in preparation for today's service. I want to be blessed by the service. I have talked to a few people who went last evening and they were blessed. I pray souls were saved.

The Celebration at NCBF blessed me soooo much !!! I wished I could have went to Friday Night but I am pleased I was able to make it today. The whole program blessed me so much, Shi-Ann preforming in the drama skit was awesome. The choir was amazing, my favorite song Don't Cry was a real blessing !! Don't cry, dry your eyes, he's not dead. So why does it bring me to tears every time I hear it or sing it. This song takes me to a place where I really think about Jesus and being alive. It's like if someone you loved so much was dead and they came back while you were really misses them. I think about how I would have felt if I had been there at his resurrection as one of his beloved followers.

Pastor Jame's shared the word, so that all could understand !! He truly allows the Lord to use him. He really broke it down so that vistors could receive. I pray that many gave their lives to Christ.

I made my fresh veggie/fruit juice and a cup of Tazo Wild Sweet Orange tea, and it is quite enjoyable. I have given my mom her meds, she took them without much complaining :) A deacon from her church called and scheduled a time to pray for her. She needs this and she will be pleased to see someone from her church family.

After the service, Nicole, Diane and Ashley and I went to Lola's and had a wonderful dinner. We had great conversation, fellowship and food. We then went to the Chocolate Bar for desert. Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!! I am back on track tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday the Main Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment