Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 63 - I Confess


Ok, Ok, Ok I Confess. I have had a few not so good days of eating. If you followed my early blogs, Day 1 to 40 you will notice that I dedicated special attention to and listed a new healthy food experience. I would even list a photo or two of items that I hoped you would also enjoy.

Well you haven't seen that lately. Why? Because I have been slipping. Now I won't post/share what those items were. But let me put it this way me and God know, and let's leave it as that. Well today I went shopping and stacked up on my healthy Naked juices, Amy's dinners and burritos.

Ok, now that I got that off my chest, I feel so much better lol

I had a productive day at work. I felt so good being that productive. It seemed like everything I touched turned to gold. I give God the glory and honor for this. I assessed one youth today, and placed another in foster care and one in the ITU. Awesome work. My supervisor complimented me and in an email she told me I did a good job. She is trying and I am trying. We are on the same page. I am trying really hard to be obedient to my new supervisor. I have been praying for a peaceful work environment.

My mother's situation will work itself out. My mom is the most loving person I know, but she has a stubborn streak. I am backing off and allowing her to make her own medical decisions. Pray for us !!


1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely keeping you in prayer Mighty Woman of God! No worries - we all slip on the food from time to time. I've definitely NOT been a complete vegetarian, but I'm still working hard to get there.

    God bless you,
    ~nmi

    ReplyDelete