Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rough Day - New Moon - DAY 58


This morning I prayed for healing and comfort for my mom. I did not go into work today so I could met with doctors and social workers regarding my mom's care. They could not find anything wrong with her other than declining health. They did not put IV on her because there was not enough evidence that she was dehydrated. The doctor called me this evening and said her iron is low and tomorrow they will run test. They may consider putting a feeding tube in her stomach. She was very quiet today and only said a few words, her voice was a whisper. I don't know what's wrong.

Right now I am a bit confused and need God's guidance and wisdom in this matter. The doctors want to give up on her. This is concerning but I don't put my trust in doctors. God's will will be done in regards to my mother.

After I visited my mom and talked to doctors I had spa day at Simply Chic, hair and pedicure. It was so relaxing I nodded out while my pedicure was being done. I had to treat myself to something relaxing and pleasurable.

I'm tired tonight. I may turn in early. I have been watching some movies. I am a fan of the Twilight series. I viewed New Moon last night, Love it. It is so romantic. At first I was torn thinking the movie was dark and satantic because it is about vampires. So wrong, it is romance and love gone over board. lol I plan to attend the opening night of Eclipse on June 30th. I am a Edward fan, he is so cool and smooth he has swaggert.


No comments:

Post a Comment