Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Fantastic Birthday Weekend Day 50



I apologize for not posting my blog yesterday. When I woke up I watched the sun rise on the ocean, it was beautiful. When I walked onto the balcony to watch it closer there sitting was Latoya reading the word of God. Watching the sun rise and her in the word reminded me that there is a true and living God. I am so thankful that God has surround me with friends that love and honor the Lord. We spent the day celebrating our friendships and justing loving on one another. We prayed, talked, laughed, ate, sang, cooked and danced.

In The evening we spent quality time being transparent with one another. It was God that placed us in that room to express and pour into each other. It meant alot to me to pour into my friends and to receive what they poured into me. As we packed to leave this morning we continued to pray and pour into one another. It was the beginning of something real special. We allowed God to use us. We also poured into the two tweens, Symone and Nataia. They are special treasures, little women of God. I am so glad Symone joined us as it is important that they nurture their friendships.

We did so much and talked about so much. And it was special because we did not do any male bashing. We focused on God and not man. There was no room for bashing. We are all in special places in our lives.

I did eat off of my vegan/vegetarian diet. I will resume healthy eating habits tomorrow :)




1 comment:

  1. Auntie V..this was a special day and I thank you ten times over and more for coming to SC to be with me and Natalya. Praise God that you all made it safe and sound here. I am with you always...we love you!!

    ReplyDelete