Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 64




This day is winding down and boy am I glad. I am tired. I have so much to do that it is difficult to priortize my many tasks. It seemed like, task after task, after task is accumulating. I am asking God to help me tomorrow. On top of what I have, I need to do a new assessment tomorrow. Only God can help me get through all these assignments and do a professional job.

Well for our 4C Event Planning company we have begun to use a project and task management software program. We started using it last week and it allowed me to organize my tasks and have completed the majority of my tasks. The program is Manymoon, really saves lot of time and most important it keeps us focused. In this week that we began to use it, it has blessed us. God is really blessing 4C, growing us and giving us wisdom. If only I could use Manymoon at my day job :(

Jayden came over today and I am so excited. He and I played and had fun together. He is growing up so fast, he is already 4 months old. He is now interested in toys, he likes toys that have lights on them. His eyes light up as he examines the objects. It is so special watching life through his eyes. He is soooooo adorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment