Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Resurrection Day - Day 42




Happy Resurrection Day !!!

He has risen !! He has risen, indeed !!

Today represents the resurrection of Christ. This entire weekend our church as celebrated the resurrection. Our church as termed it as the "Main Event", clever but so true. When you break it down Jesus is the Main Event in our lives. Nothing else compares to Jesus' death, burial and resurrection. This weekend was so special, I love the Lord and love our Christian fellowship, that we could come together and celebration Jesus' life. Pastor James does a great job teaching us and showing us how we can apply the Word in our lives. I am so blessed to be in a congregation of believers who love God and one another.

I had my fruit juice this morning. Since the Fast my stomach holds a small much smaller amount of food. This is a good thing. My had some pasta, with tofu and portibellos. It was really, really good. My mother got her appetite back today, I was pleased. But now that I am thinking about it, I did not give God the praise that he needed for this. She asked for food but is still very particular. She is still Olivia :) She is regaining strength.

This evening I went to see Why Did I Get Married Too. I give praises to Tyler Perry for putting together films that focus on family and marriage. I enjoyed the movie right up until the last 10 minutes. I was disappointed that Garvin died. Oops, hope I didn't spoil the end for anyone :) Both I am still a big fan of Tyler Perry's work. I spent the remainder of the evening praying and resting.

May God continue to Bless You !! I am so blessed, blogging/journaling really helps me release my feelings.



No comments:

Post a Comment