Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 64-God's will


Two Days of being productive!

One of my goals to stay focused and on task. For the past few months I have had lots on my mind. As a result my work has suffered. My mind is full of thoughts of Chris and my mother. My memory is real bad. It is a challenge for me to recall most things. I have tried to save my mother and in doing so my work has suffered. I have been off work alot. Today the ethical team at the Clinic wanted to met with me regarding my mother. My mother had said she did not want a feed tube so I have to live with that and move on. Instead of going to the meeting arguing with a team of doctors, social workers and ethical people I decided to go to work. I will let the Lord fight this battle it is TOO BIG and STRESSFUL for little old me. The team was shocked that I didn't come, I am choosing my battles wisely.

My mom came home and she is eating. She requested Boston Chicken !! Praise God !!!
Pray that she continues to take in her nutrition so that she and rebuild her body and heal. Let God's will in her life be done.

My eating for the most part was good, I had a Naked Juice for lunch with a Amy's Mac and Cheese (soy). Loved it !!!

Someone close to me disappointed and hurt me today. It triggered some of my lost issues. I cried and moved on. I sought God first in every communication, this is real helpful. It keep me from really going off. I imaged what I could say and then I thought how this would impact our relationship. Harsh words would not help the situation. I will be more careful allowing this person in my life. God has shown me who they really are and until they grow some in their walk I won't me walked over by them.

This evening 4C had a meeting with a potential client. We are working with them to plan a special event. Stay tuned ladies this will be something you most definitely be interested in.



No comments:

Post a Comment