Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 59 - Favor, Grace and MERCY


I got through today with no major incident !

I am praising God for his favor, grace and mercy. God you have been so good to me. You cover me and provide for me every minute of the day. I want into work today knowing stuff was gonna hit the fan. I did not react impulsively I stop and thought about consequences of me acting a fool. I had to calmly take charge and submit to my boss. I am so glad I know the Lord or I would be unemployed this day. I could not let 16 years of employment go down the tube. Lord help me !!

I love to see the Lord work in me and in others. God gave me the words. Today in my supervisor's office God was so good to both of us. I realize she is doing her job and is new to it and wants our department to be successful.

My mother remains at the Cleveland Clinic. Please pray for her. Social workers wants to talk to me tomorrow about her discharge plan. Pray for God's will in my mother's care.

No comments:

Post a Comment