Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Give Me My Flowers - Day 53



Give Me My Flowers while I yet live !!!

This a something that my friends have embraced. While we were in SC we did an exercise where we poured into one another. We took turns stating positive things to each other. The exercise was a surprise to us and it was assigned to us by Michelle. It was a powerful exercise and we found out how we felt about one another. Give me my flowers while I live is a statement my I have heard from my mother throughout my life. She was a firm believer in sharing her feelings with her family and friends. It helped to make better relationships.

Today while I was at work Michelle called me and gave me a flower. It was nice to know that the exercise was brought home. The flower pictured in this blog is a flower (name unknown) that was throughout SC. The bloom was amazingly beautiful. I have claimed this as my flower. The color is beautiful and it is our company's color.

I had good foods today, spinach/egg on whole grain bagel and Honest Tea. I had a salad for dinner it was very tasty. I am drinking more water, I like the Sobe water. It has added vitamins and a little natural flavor.

I worked out immediately after work. I need some new workout clothes, I will probably go in the morning and pick up two outfits :) I had a cardio workout which including 45 minutes on the treadmill and 20 minutes on a stationary bike. I worked up a good sweat. I plan to go back tomorrow. I saw Brandy as I was leaving the gym. She has a membership. I only plan to weigh in once per week. I will monitor my progress by how I feel, how much energy I have and if I can go up steps without getting winded :)

No comments:

Post a Comment