Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh Happy Day !!! - Day 46


I had a blessed morning. I asked for prayer for my family and friends. I thanked the Lord for another day on this earth to do his will. God has been so good to me, much better than I am to myself. I give him Honor and Glory !!!

My work day was somewhat productive, yesterday I completed and evaluation, but today I could not find it in the system. I did not let this shake me, I started it over. My supervisor is out today and tomorrow I pray she has a safe trip.

Oh Happy Day - what makes this a good day is that it is the day before my vacation. I am so excited, this morning I stopped at Walmart again and got travel size hygiene products. At lunch I went to the Mac counter at Nordstrom, and got new shades of eye shadows and a lipstick. I praise God for this because a month and 1/2 ago I did not care about myself not enough to pamper myself. I basically got up, took care of my mother, went to work, came home, took care of my mother and went to sleep. That was that living in my purpose. When I take care of myself I can help others. I am alive and accepting God in my life, making him my focus.

4C has a meeting this evening. We have lots of planning to do for our clients and we want to also plan our annual summer event. Arlene has lots to do as our CFO she has to get contracts ready then approved by us. Right now she has several contracts to itemize and write up. We praise God for this new territory.

My foods today were good, I had oatmeal and an apple and juice for breakfast. Very satisfying. For lunch I had a Amy's Burrito. Fish was my dinner meal with water. Yummy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment