Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Heading out - Day 47


It’s snowing, what better day to head for the Beach !

Vacation ! Relaxation ! Warm Weather ! YES !!!

We plan to have an amazing time. Today I am thanking God for friends. God friends are a treasure. I have been surrounded by good, supportive people in my life. I praise God for them. Friends that check in on me, call and have a listening ear. I try to be a good friend to others also. I do know sometimes I can be insensitive but I quickly redeem myself. I accept my friends for who they are, sometimes I may not like things they do, but I love them.

There was a time in my life when I was not liked by women, especially my early college years. I was a diva but not a nice diva. As president and founder of CSU Vikettes I had many haters. I did not try and earn their respect, I had a none caring attitude. Today I strive to be a DIVA (Divine, Inspirationional, Victorious, Annointed Sister) so hopefully my friends see my heart. God is working on my heart daily. I want to be given of myself and honest. God is able.

My food for today was good, apple for breakfast. Salad and small pizza with pineapple for lunch. I will pick up Aladan’s for dinner on the road. I am going to the grocery store after work to pick up fruit for the road.

Well, my blog followers, I am taking my Apple with me to the beach. Hopefully there is WiFi and I can continue blogging. If not I will catch up next week. I am sure I will have stories to tell :0
Oh yeah we upgraded to a mini van we gonna have a good time. Lots of room !

No comments:

Post a Comment