Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Paradise - Day 48


























Day of Friendship and Fun !

Last night we prayed for traveling mercies and this morning we arrived safety at Latoya's doorstep in South Carolina. We listened to old school music while we traveled to SC. We talked to Michelle periodically to keep her company as she drove. She drove through the mountains of West Virginia with no incident.

Seven divas dressed in two bath rooms and were able to do it in a timely fashion. Nicole and I drove with Latoya to the store and we got to see some of SC. The city is beautiful and Nicole says the new developments look alot like Atlanta Georgia. We shopped for snacks and picked up some bottles of wine for later in the evening. Michelle made each of us breakfast and we appreciated her efforts.

We ventured out to Mytle Beach, which was a 4 hour drive from SC. We arrived and checked into our hotel, which has 2 bedrooms, dining area, sleep sofa, full kitchen, and living area with 2 baths and a washer and dryer. YES !! Real nice. We were excited about our nice accomondations and began to take photos. We walked about a mile to the carnival so the girls could enjoy themselves.

We are still very mindful of our new healthy eating habits while we vacation which is tough. I would say on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being really bad and 6 being super, we got a 3 1/2. What I will say is What goes on in Mytle Beach stays in Mytle Beach, lol. Enough about good right now. On our walk back to the hotel we walked on the beach, they we walked into an area where the beach ran out and we had to walk through water to cross to the other side. WELL this is where all ------ broke out. Takeema made it across but was soaking wet. I was a total mess, I can't swim so I freaked out. Screaming Nicole help me! She was trying to figure how to help and while she was Latoya and I ran the other way leaving her and Michelle. It was funny crazy !!! We fought for our lives and managed to make it back to land. It was so funny, you had to be there. I don't mess around with water. We then had to walk a mile back to our hotel. We walked and walked and walked. I thought we would never reach our hotel. As I reached our hotel my legs were burning and I was so happy to see our hotel which was pure Paradise.

We then came to our room and got divaifed for our 5 star dinner which Latoya selected. Each one of us have unique styles and it was interesting seeing the finished product, absolutely classy ladies. Symone and Nataia have their own preadolescent thing going on with their fashion and looked so sweet. We got to our restaurant and everything flowed so nicely, we were seated quickly, service was excellient and our food was served very timely. We had good conversation and took more photos.

In addition to this excitement, back in Cleveland my cousin Lisa was being married. I had relative from Michigan and Grand Rapids at the wedding. They SMS me pictures of the wedding and of Jayden at the wedding. How exciting. Dominique was in the wedding and looked all glammed out along with Credessa, they rocked.

This was a busy day, we have another exciting day planned for tomorrow. I am so glad I came.

No comments:

Post a Comment