Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Fast and Praying - Day 33




'Enjoy the beauty of today and the essence of beauty you are becoming. Take action today!

This message was texted to me this morning by a woman I have never met, but she knows my testimony and was led to send it to me. I was so encouraged by her text that I thought I would share them with those that read my blog. It was not one of the generated texted or emails that we get throughout the day, it was something she wrote just for me. I was so blessed by it. I encourage all of us to encourage one another when you are led. In a business meeting with a client last night she plans to give her husband a birthday party. As part of the party she wants his friends to express their feelings for him. She said she wants him to have his flowers while he is living. These are words that we have all heard, but she really wants him to hear what others have to say about his him.

Support, Encouragment and Serving Others

“Serve one another, we pray for one another and we come together to pray”
I have found this words to be true of my NCBF family. God has provided us with a shepherd that encourages us to love on one another. And to stay in prayer for one another. We speak life into one another.

During this fasting and praying season I have been blessed to be amongst Godly people who have encouraged and supported my efforts. I pray I have blessed others through my example and words/blogging

Lunch was my favorite; Amy's meatload meal. I just love it. It is defintitely comfort food at it's frozen food finest. I did a little window shopping for my upcoming vacation. I should be ok with clothes, but I may need some salads or more flats. I am digging flats right now, they are comfortable for work. I notice I am drinking decaf tea more and more. I especially love peppermint or mint blends. This morning when I wrote my grocery list it was the first thing I listed. I am thinking maybe I will replace tea with my extra bold roast coffee. Just a thought :0 I will see where this goes. I do love the peppermint tea from Trader Joe's. I think I will make some ice tea right now. I need a nice refreshing drink. I am grateful to God for taking away my desire for PEPSI.

It's Friday night, I'm feeling alright !! Today my JUST DANCE dvd for Wii arrived. I know what I will be doing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment