Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fasting and Praying - Day 14

"God is STILL worthy" yes, "God is STILL worthy" !!!!

Praise God ! Praise God ! Praise God ! Praise God ! Praise God !

Joel 2:12-14 " Now, therefore, " says the Lord, "Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning." So rend your heart, and not your garments; Return to the Lord your God, For He is gracious and merciful, Slow to anger, and of great kindness; And He relents from doing harm. Who knows if He will turn and relent, And leave a blessing behind Him--A grain offering and a drink offering For the Lord your God ?

Today's sermon was awesome, I needed every word it of. At this point in my Fast the sermon answered many of my questions. I felt the presence of the Lord and He spoke to my heart. God wants to rebuild me and bring me back to Him. I am mourning the loss of my child and right now I am in the angry phase. I recognize it and I am praying for God's help to take me through. Since Day 1 I have been working to rebuild a loving relationship with God. Yes he loves me but I felt forsaken and kicked to the curb. God is still worthy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pastor allowed the Lord to use him and for this I am so grateful. God's people are so awesome !!! I love my NCBF family !!! I have always been blessed with God's favor and I felt he took it away, now I know he wants to bless me again. God I love your favor and seek You.

I sacrifice myself to God's will !!! Lord pour into me the Fruit of the Holy Spirit !!! Thank you for providing this Fast during this season of my life. You are amazingly awesome !!!!


Shout Outs - Praise Team - Total Praise was off the hook - Thank God to Deacon Myron his gift as a worship leader is great. Minister Vann and Sis Vann are truly kind people who are lead by God.

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for you Vanessa! What the what? You are doing shout outs now? I'm scared of you...

    ReplyDelete