Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fasting and Praying - Day 37




I had an opportunity to gossip and I passed on it, I love the person too much !! That was the God in me . Everytime I had the urge I thought about how it would not be Godly. No matter how I rationalized it, it just wouldn't be right. I was pleased that I allowed God to use me in this matter. God is growing and stretching me ! The enemy was not allowed in to defeat me and possibly destroy another.

I want to draw even closer to the Lord this week. I am focusing more on the Lord and being obedient to his word. I want to be a clean vessel for the Lord to work through. I want God to cleanse me through and through. I am looking closely at myself and asking for God's help in areas that I know are not pleasing to Him.

I had wanted to get up early enough to go for a walk. I slept right through it. My goal is to begin walking daily for at least 45 minutes. I need to build my endurance. My body so needs a good workout, I need to flex/stretch and walk. I need a routine either in the a.m. or p.m. and stick to it. We will start the wii fit and wii Just Dance game this week.

OK, OK, my food is not exciting today. Because again, I had Amy's meatloaf, and peppermint tea. I don't have anymore in my freezer so I have to do something different tomorrow. I am think of things I will take with me on vacation. I need to take my juicer or purchase a new NAKED 100% juice drinks and take my spirulina to mix in the drink in the morning. This will be easier than packing up the juicer. I will take some healthy snacks along also. I pray wherever we go there will be healthy choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment