Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fasting and Praying - Day 10


This day March 3rd, Sabrina's mother went to heaven. Mrs. Dillard was sweet, kind and above all a Woman of God. I am in prayer for the family, as they adjust and grieve. Sabrina cared for her mother for many years and served her mom with kindness and gentleness. Caring for ill parents is challenging. As I write this my daughter is calling me to tell me that my mom is giving her the most difficult time. I am asking my daughter to be patient and to understand her grandmother is confused and stubborn.

Lord Bless the elderly and give them peace and bless their minds. Today I am tired but I know the Lord will make a way out of no way.

RIP Mrs. Dillard !!! You were a lovely lady !!!!

Today I am not really hungry, just eating to stay energized. I am beginning to find pleasure in other things than food.

I have alot on my plate already and need to sort it out. I need to get things in my life in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment