Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fasting and Praying - Day 9


Fast Food vs Fasting Foods: BIG DIFFERENCE :)

God I thank you for another day !!! Another opportunity to serve You Lord !!! I want to send out a prayer for all of those on the NCBF Fast. Give us strength and grow up Lord !!! Allow us to live lives pleasing to You. Lord I know you are with me, I feel your presence, my goal is to accept Your will for my life and trust You. Lord give me strength, stretch me and build me up so that I can best serve others.

Lord today has been GOOD !!! I started out abut 4:30 a.m. giving you praise and honor. Then fell back into perfect peace. I thank you for giving me a good night’s sleep, today I feel energized and I am not sleepy and tired. I thank You for this.

For Lunch I had leftover Tofu Stirfry with portabellos. I love portbellos. I thank You for giving me healthy foods that I truly enjoy. Give me the strength to cook fresh foods more, I am glad I am not relying on McDonalds’s for a quick lunch. This is soooooo much better and better for me.

I have lots of work to do today. Bless my mind, memory and give me what I need to be a good stewart in my workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment