Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 8 - Fasting and Praying


Lord I give thanks to you !!! You continue to grow me and stretch me. Lord I want to be able to embrace the gift of life you given me and be grateful. There is nothing worse than giving someone a gift and they abuse or neglect the gift. Life is precious and I so want my life to be a light to help others. You continue to pour into me, you give me 2nd , 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th (you get the point) chances. I want to run this race and be a winner in your eyes. God on this 8th day, I was faced with various stresses, but you guided me through and kept me calm, you made me assured that you were with me, never leaving me.

Thank you Lord !! Thank you Lord !!

On this day I had oatmeal and orange juice for breakfast, I headed out to get more Smartwater, and got a flat tire. Thank you Lord for getting me through this and staying on task. For lunch I had a very tasty, spicy frozen meal by Amy’s. I had it along with pita chips and peanut butter. Yummy, Yummy, Yummy !!!!

I am really enjoying discovering new tasty, healthy foods. I am not sure what dinner will be but it will need to be good J I want to incorporate exercise into this Fast. Exercising makes to strong and I want a stronger body as I need to take care of myself first, before I can help others. If I am weak I cannot be productive and effective while caring for my mom. Caring for her has exhausted me ! Lord give me the STRENGTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment