Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fasting and Praying - Day 13

Praise God !!! Praise God !!!

Praise God !!! Praise God !!!

Today I had the most wonderful experience. I had lunch with my business partners at Tommy's. We met with a new client today, and he wants something special for his wife's 40th birthday. I praise God for sending us new clients. We are grateful as we ask for new territory. We pray that you will keep us on one accord and to be obedient to your will. God we magnify Your name. Bless this year of business, Bless us as we begin to plan for this year's events.

Lord I thank you for getting 4C together in such a nice place as Tommy's. We were there for a really long time and were not pressured to leave. The environment was pleasing to us and our client. My choice on the menu was very satisfying AJ Wrap, really good. This is my new Chipote Buritto, yeah. It was really good, brown rice, pickle, carrots, mushroom, just really good. Now the Rice Milk Shake was ok, I dunked my vegan lemon cookie in this this chocolate mess and made the best of it. I also had a glass of orange juice and a smoothie (vegan). The smoothie was ok, I don't know if I would have it again. But I am sure it did my body good.

Then I went shopping for some new outfits (yeah, yeah). I got a couple things for church and work. Thank you Lord for these reasonable outfits. You are definitely a provider.

Lord Bless one of our sisters who is having financial difficulty. Help us bless her and do it to please and serve you Lord. Stretch our dollars so that we can use our monies to bless others.

Again, I thank you Lord for You being You !!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa, I haven't had a chance to follow you this week. Glad to see you are still hanging in. I have had a few slips, need to get back on schedule of eating three meals a day. As always...you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for following me. I pray you regain your focus. God has a blessing for you !!!!!!! I saw a picture of Denzel and Chris when they were really young today. It was cute. They were at a bowling alley.

    ReplyDelete