Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fasting and Praying - Day 17


Lord thank you for Peace !!! Today my son's attorney asked me if I had control, total control what would I like to see happen. I had an opportunity to show compassion and I showed SOME. I asked for 15 to Life with an opportunity for patrol in 15. So we will see if they accept the plea. The alleged non-shooter will receive 13 years. There will be a possible trial and sentencing for both. Pray for my family and the families of these two adolescents.

Today I had a lot of time to reflect and think about Chris. I tried to approach this with a positive attitude, and I did my best. I felt the support of many throughout the day calling and texting to show their love. I have not talked about this court date much because I only found out about it last Thursday. I kept it in prayer as much as possible. I am glad to be Fasting and Praying as I face this season in my life. Without the Lord where would I be. I am not angry, Praise God!

Yesterday I drank a couple glasses of V Fusion on the rocks. It was ok, today I mixed 1/2 orange juice and 1/2 V Fusion and it was much better, still not PEPSI. But it is full of vitamins and veggies. So I sacrifice the bubble, fizz and sugar for this tasty good veggie blend. It is far better than a V8. Thank you Lord for creating such nice alternatives to PEPSI. I still want PEPSI......and Starbucks (extra bold roast)

Today I had only an apple for breakfast as I hurried to make it to court. I had a veggie sub on whole wheat for lunch. It is very good and satisfying.

I continue to pray as God leads NCBF forward in this time of Fasting and Praying. Lord we need a BREAKTHROUGH..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment