Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fasting and Praying - Day 32


Happy Birthday Business Partner and Happy Anniversary 4C Event Planners . Check out www.4CEventPlanners.com , you can also become a fan on Facebook.

I am lifting up praises to the Lord ! Halleluiah ! Throughout this time of fasting and praying I have been feeling a little anxious. Like something is bound to go wrong. The better I feel about my relationship with the Lord, the more the enemy is trying to make me feel insecure and fearful. I am asking the Lord to fight this battle, I am getting stronger and the enemy wants to be his vessel. The enemy does not want me to go through this foggy season and be renewed. I do know when I follow Jesus’ path for me I am more loving, patient and all together a better person. This is the person God created me to be. God wants me to have an abundant life. So I want to lift God up in praise. He serves the Highest Praise !! Halleluiah !

This morning I made myself and my mother some juice. I did not put green veggies in hers as she is on blood thinners. My cousin came over before I went to work and we did some discussion about her daughter’s wedding. It is getting closer and we are all so excited. For lunch I had my favorite Amy’s meatloaf meal. I had wanted to eat a Amy’s pot pie but it has to be cooked in the microwave. By the way Heinen’s has some Amy’s dinners 2 for 9 bucks. I need to stop at the grocery store this evening, eating healthy keeps me in the grocery store almost daily. My daughter has begun juicing : ) So I pray that this way of eating will rub off on her.

4C met at Aladdin's on Cedar to celebrate Arlene's birthday. She is a strong woman, dedicated to our business and our client. She is a strong woman of God and a wonderful CFO. She strives to be Godly while putting together contracts. Our meeting was productive because we called a new client on the phone to determine her needs and another prospective client met us at restaurant to discuss plans for her husband's birthday party. Really wonderful woman, she loves the Lord and family is important to her. 4C is celebrating 1 year of keeping our client's needs first. We are growing, learning and allowing God to use us. She is a strong woman of God and a wonderful CFO.

Today was awesome, I got to experience a new restaurant. Aladdin's has vegetarian and vegan meals. I had lentil soup, fruit smoothie, tropical storm smoothie and a cup of tea. The prices are really reasonable. I was impressed by the service, the young man accomodated us and did not rush us as were were there for 3 1/2 hours. Because I was impressed with his service and the meal was so reasonably priced I tipped him nicely. As I was leaving the restaurant he came from behind the counter and said "thank you so much, I appreciate it". That was nice the service in a restaurant is critical. It was good to have dinner and not leave stuffed my meal was just enough. Praise God !

No comments:

Post a Comment