Welcome to Olivia's Daughter....a blog that I created in March 2010 to document my blessed journey of healing. Since I began this blog, my mother has gone home to be with the Lord along with my son, Chris Reshaud Jordan, who was murdered in October 2009. After these two devastating events, I felt forsaken by God. I cried out to the Lord seeking my purpose in life. Throughout this experience, I had to make the choice to surrender to a life of worthlessness or to live my life to the fullest, a life filled with abundance and love.


God has strengthened me. I am seeking Him daily and and working to live in His will which is leading me to my purpose and passion. I think of Chris and Olivia constantly, but I have turned this over to God. I want God to use me as his vessel giving Him the glory.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fasting and Praying - Day 18


Keep it movin ! I started my day early, in preparation for work or court and ended up in the hospital with my mom. The prosecutor may need me in court at two o'clock and he may not, God will work this out. My mom has another infection in her leg, her mental status had changed and she had loss her appetite. On top of that she asked to come to the hospital. Then I knew, because she absoultely hates the hospital.

At one point this morning I wanted to collaspe, I wanted to scream, hollar and breakdown. My grandson was there with needs to be met too. Thank God I know Jesus. I focused on the tasks I had before me. Throughout all this I took the time to recognize God. He got me through it.

God placed the importance of me in my heart. Recently I have not wanted to wear makeup and not taking good care of me. Just sort of going through the motions. Throughout all the chaos I put on a little makeup, ate a bowl of oatmeal, packed a healthy lunch to take to the hospital, forgot my multivitamins, point being God got me through it.

I recognized I did not have to be right there with my mom with the ambulance, God was with her. I stayed behind for about 45 mintues and got me together. One of my favorate sayings is "Keep it Movin", God allowed me to do this. When I got to the hospital she was being cared for and she had an IV and they had already drawn blood and knew she had an infection. I love Cleveland Clinic, God put it in me to send her there instead of UH where there ER is more hectic. Cleveland Clinic, 'Keeps it Movin'.

I hope this blesses and helps who ever reads this. Writing it surely helped me. Lord I love You so much, I am grateful !!!! I love you through the good and the bad. 'Count it all Joy'

The smell of fresh brewed coffee is flowing through this ER, HELP :) For a liquid treat I went to the cafeteria and they had v Fushion and fresh squeezed orange juice, I mixed it together with ice and it was totally amazing.

What shall I have for dinner ?

No comments:

Post a Comment